KMP Job Opportunities
The Kitimat Modernization Project is at 82% completion. Given this level of construction progress, new opportunities for employment at the Kitimat Modernization Project are currently limited. Construction is in progress with commissioning and start-up to take place in 2015.
- Normal work week is Monday through Sunday, 10 hours per day
- Overtime will be paid for the 9th and 10th hour Monday to Friday and all hours worked on Saturday and Sundays
- Rotational leave schedule is 20 days on and 8 days off
- Ability to successfully complete pre-access substance testing
- Proof of training and experience
- Safety boots and adequate work clothing are the responsibility of the employee
How can I apply?
The Kitimat Modernization Project is committed to maximizing local engagement in its workforce wherever possible.
Expressions of Interest continue to be accepted. Please note that submitting an Expression of Interest package (eg. cover letter, resume, and relevant certificates) is not an offer of employment and does not guarantee employment on the Kitimat Modernization Project (KMP). By submitting an Expression of Interest package, you are authorizing the release of information to KMP contractors or union representatives.
For more information on the status of construction progress and how it relates to current employment opportunities, please Contact Us.